Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,270   Online: 956

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Where can I get missing parts for Cambo

Hi,

I just realized that a screw to hold the front part of the camera and a plastic cover are missing from my camera.

Where can I order these parts? Any information would be appreciated.

Warmly,
    Tsuyoshi
    ----- P R O J E C T B A S H O -----
    Re-introducing Photography to Philadelphia
    Summer '11 Photography Workshops

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would probably try Calumet, they are a Cambo dealer, and sell many different models on their website.

http://www.calumetphoto.com

Dave

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    If they are the screw and plastic cover I am thinking of, they are on the side of the front standard, and the plastic cover goes over the screw, right?

The screw is important, but the plastic cover is not needed. I have owned a few Calumet/Cambo cameras and the plastic covers always break off. They are pointless.

Like Dave said, just contact Calumet. If they are too expensive...try a local hardware store for the screw.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dave and Ryan,

Yup,

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan McIntosh
    If they are the screw and plastic cover I am thinking of, they are on the side of the front standard, and the plastic cover goes over the screw, right?
    I am not sure why it came off to begin with. My friend was using the camera since I do not use it that much. I just needed it for a product shoot, and I realized it just now...

Will try Calumet. Thanks for information.

Warmly,
    Tsuyoshi
    ----- P R O J E C T B A S H O -----
    Re-introducing Photography to Philadelphia
    Summer '11 Photography Workshops

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    WAIT!
    I just realized I have both the parts that I believe you need.

If your interested, send me and email. I need to make sure they are the right part.

Ryan

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I find that it often shortcuts questions from customer service personnel who do not know about LF if you first contact Jose in the repairs department at Calumet in Chicago. He knows what he is talking about and can tell you exactly what part numbers you need when you call to order the parts.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin