Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,101   Online: 1186

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    All of the images are extremely interesting to me. I find merit in each image and appreciate your taking the time and effort to share them with us. I really enjoy your work Jim! This demonstration is wonderful.

Charlie.................................

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Webb
    All of the images are extremely interesting to me. I find merit in each image and appreciate your taking the time and effort to share them with us. I really enjoy your work Jim! This demonstration is wonderful.

Charlie.................................

Ya! What he said!

Whitey

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jim- thanks so much for taking the trouble to shoot & post these for us. You're dead on about Eidoscope- really superb- the bokeh, the modeling, the roundness, the tones. I think the set-up is too hard on the Imagon, though. They are not meant to be used without the sieves nor as close-up lenses. The 250mm Imagon was also only designed to cover 5x7 at a portrait distance. How about a head & shoulders set of comparisons WITH a sieve in the Imagon, on 5x7??? Pretty please...
    Russ

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Peach blossom or Beach blossom? Or are you alluding to another recent purchase?....

My Verito page

Anyone can appreciate a fine print. But it takes a real photographer to appreciate a fine negative.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wfwhitaker
    Peach blossom or Beach blossom? Or are you alluding to another recent purchase?....

First, Thanks Russ and everyone else for the nice words. The Imagon definitely needs my attention. Far more than it got in this little series.

LOL Will, no it was a typo that I couldn't get fixed.

Beach blossom. Now there's an idea. 16" Beach Multifocal VS 15.5" Velostigmat, Vss. 11X14 Series Ic B&L Tessar, Vss. only God knows? 18" Hyperion maybe. I need to quit my day job and play with this stuff full time.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    16" Kodak Portrait falls into that range rather nicely....
    My Verito page

Anyone can appreciate a fine print. But it takes a real photographer to appreciate a fine negative.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What Charles and Whitey said.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jimgalli View Post
    First, Thanks Russ and everyone else for the nice words. The Imagon definitely needs my attention. Far more than it got in this little series.

LOL Will, no it was a typo that I couldn't get fixed.

Beach blossom. Now there's an idea. 16" Beach Multifocal VS 15.5" Velostigmat, Vss. 11X14 Series Ic B&L Tessar, Vss. only God knows? 18" Hyperion maybe. I need to quit my day job and play with this stuff full time.
    Hi Jim, do you know this light weight Eidoscope? Would you tell about this version? See please Ebay:
    http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=280322891622

Shooter
    Large Format
    I added f-stop scales to my Imagon and use it at 8-11 with good results. It gives just a bit of diffusion.
    DIGITAL IS FOR THOSE AFRAID OF THE DARK.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin