Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,704   Posts: 1,482,704   Online: 899

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Same here. Damn this internet thing. If it doesn't happen straight away I start to get peed off. I used to send a cheque for something and then quite happily wait a couple of weeks for it to arrive.
    So many drummers, so little time.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    To follow up from yesterday, I just received my password a short while ago. About a 24 hour delay. Given the high amount of CC fraud on the internet, I am not upset about a 24 hour verification dealy, but I do think there shold be a notice somewhere on the web page ahead of paying, that there is a delay.

Now - the one thing that *does* bug me - the down load seems totoally incompatable with either Firefox or Opera web browsers, I have the most up to have versions of both and the most up to date Acrobat, and I even turned on cookies and allowed popups, and still nothing. Opera simply does not work and Firefox crashes repeatedly. I had to fire up microsquish IE to download the Journal. Grrrr. Anybody else with this problem, or all you mindless drones of mass consumption who refuse to use anything that isn't a MS product on your computer?

You know, if we have the right to be independant, and reject the digital onslaught, our right to be independant and use non-MS products should be respected too.

Anyhow, soap box mode = off, and I can say, at first glance, looks very nice, looking forward to it

joe

Shooter
    Large Format
    I downloaded mine with Safari, and it worked fine. No MS products here.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Works fine with Firefox here.
    RL Foley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't know if it's a firefox issue or a combination of firefox and the acrobat plugin. I seem to be having a few problems with browser based pdf files. The download did crash the browser once but the second time it worked.
    So many drummers, so little time.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Another 'ok' with FireFox. There was a Firefox update in the last day or two. Don't know if that could have anything to do with your trouble, but I haven't had any and use pdf all the time from all over the place.

Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by leeturner
    I don't know if it's a firefox issue or a combination of firefox and the acrobat plugin. I seem to be having a few problems with browser based pdf files. The download did crash the browser once but the second time it worked.

I downloaded the first two issues via Firefox onto a Mac with no problems at all. Just about to go get the next issue...

Richard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin