Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,324   Online: 741

Images

FInished processing my first self taken 8x10 negs

ALl in all I am quite happy with the way they came out. SOmething needs to be patched on the back or on the film holder i used but the leaks did not enter into the image area much. I like them, and those negs are a hell of a lot easier to load into the processing tube. I'll print them tomorrow and see how they came out. I am still not sold on the homemade aperature settings the guy who sold it to me made, but I got images and they look printable. That is what matters right?

Now if I can only fix my lack of talent. As soon as I get the leaks fixed I am going to try a box of color and do some 4x10s.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you had fun and enjoyed yourself, I think that's all that matters here. Waiting to see your first 8x10...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin