Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,902   Posts: 1,521,131   Online: 1046

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A wide angle lens, i.e. 90mm in a Copal shutter, for a 4x5 or 5x4 camera, probably a field camera, that I don't have to sell the house; does it exist?

I am giving up on a Super Angulon or what ever it's called, 90mm, they are in the four to five range.

I think I know why I never owned one, too much cash. I would like a wide angle lens for 4x5, clean or unclean brand and it doesn't have to be a 90. Most of the lenses with "w" or "W" or "WA" are, ouch, lots of cash. I am thinking of Kodak's here.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Curt, there are plenty of excellent Super Angulons around at bargain prices. I've bought two this year, a new boxed 75mm f8 for about $250 and an excellent 90mm f5.6 for about $300.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Tim, we were both a little confused. Surplus Shed has cells for 160/4.5 Wolly. See http://www.surplusshed.com/pages/item/l3096.html

Cheers,

Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Fromm View Post
    Tim, we were both a little confused. Surplus Shed has cells for 160/4.5 Wolly. See http://www.surplusshed.com/pages/item/l3096.html

Cheers,

Dan
    Ya know what I need to do? Go to the back house, dig out that lens, and see what the heck it is. I do know it's not a plasmat unless it's the smallest plasmat ever made.

This is what happens when you have too much equipment. Now where did I place that 150mm Zenar (I think)?

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin