Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,735   Posts: 1,515,473   Online: 1083

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie
    Tim
    I am having trouble signing up, my original password does not work,
    If you can't find the email to your regiostered address, try
    emailing Tom Westbrook (who's email I can't find on this machine right now or just lfgroup at largeformatphotography dot info - which goes to the moderators)

what's also encouraging is the changes have also encouraged a number of new LF photographers to sign up to the list

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tim
    what's also encouraging is the changes have also encouraged a number of new LF photographers to sign up to the list
    Yeah... it's strange. I was a lurker there for quite a while. For some reason, when I saw the format change, I decided to sign up. Can't put my finger on what it is, though.

Strange.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I find it difficult to call the chages improvements too. While there has been one great improvement in the ability to filter out d****** topics, the forum's overall ease of use has been vastly "deproved" in favor of bells and whistles.

Wayne

Shooter
    35mm RF
    This is a serious question.... what does it mean when you say someone is "trolling" on a forum.
    -Rob Skeoch

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Skeoch
    This is a serious question.... what does it mean when you say someone is "trolling" on a forum.
    -Rob Skeoch
    From Wikipedia

Internet Troll - In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who comes into an established community such as an online discussion forum, and posts inflammatory, rude or offensive messages designed to annoy and antagonize the existing members or disrupt the flow of discussion

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin