Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,471   Online: 933

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I was watching that. nice pick. it looked like it was no larger than 8x10. What size is it?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by darinwc
    I was watching that. nice pick. it looked like it was no larger than 8x10. What size is it?
    This is a Century 7A. This particular one only had a 5X7 back but they can handle an 8X10 back too. The seller has mailed me the 2 lenses with boards and shutters, and the whole back of the camera. What's left now is the empty camera carcass and the wonderful studio stand. My plan is to upgrade my current 12" Velostigmat with this one because it has the diffusion ring, and also the 135mm Ex Wide Angle full plate lens. My 1938 Wolly catalog says this lens will cover 8X10 stopped down. I couldn't resist a 135 mm 8X10 lens. These 12.5 ex wa's are rare in any of the "other" sizes besides the common 159mm 8X10 version.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jimgalli
    Pick any Texan you want and we'll give him an enema and mail him to wisconsin in a USPS flat rate box.

[SIZE=2][FONT=Garamond]Thank God Nevada is too far for Texans to drive for revenge[/FONT].[/SIZE]
    Are you sure the post office would get him there? Jeanette knows what I mean.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm going to drive down and get this thing this weekend or next if possible. It should be a great toy to play with when I get some dedicated studio space in the fall....
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Making me miss Texas,man.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jim, you are indeed a gentleman...this is so nice. Congratulations Jeremy....just don't scratch the paint on the new car. Hope it will fit :o
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Jeanette, you take one and I'll take one and when we get tired of them, we can trade!!
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Larson
    Jeanette, you take one and I'll take one and when we get tired of them, we can trade!!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin