Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,516   Posts: 1,572,148   Online: 1040

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Actually, the small (rectangular, as used on non-pro medium ball head) and medium (3 flat sides and one curved side, as used on 410 geared head) Manfrotto QR plates are interchangeable. Look at the bottom. The "dovetail" portions are identical. It's a little awkward, but I can use either of the plates on either tripod head.

I don't own one of the hex plates, but it wouldn't surpise me either way if they were or were not compatible.
    Last edited by Terence; 05-26-2006 at 08:11 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had been using a small ball manfrotto/bogen for 4x5 which worked. HOWEVER, I have since acquired a manfrotto 3047 3-way head attached to 3233 manfrotto/bogen legs and just love the combination for my 4x5 Tachihara and 5x7 Korona. Jon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin