Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,979   Posts: 1,523,703   Online: 1123

Shooter
    Multi Format

foba alfae 3leg tripod, any good?

Hi there,
    I can buy a Foba alfae 3leg tripod. It is supposed to be really good. It does come witouth a center column. But that does not have to be a problem.

Can anyone tell me wether this tripod is a steal for 100 dollar, or not...?

Hope to hear something soon I have to decide today. THANKS

game

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    BIG steal. Fantastic tripod.
    "One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid,
    and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"

-Bertrand Russell

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I indeed bought it.
    Will pick it up tomorrow. I will compare to the bogen 055 (poor tripod) and my gitzo studex. I still think a center column can be handy. But I will find out for myself. I will be going LF so than the foba is perfect anyway off course.
    thanks game

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    $100? You thief! Anything Foba makes is good stuff. I worked in a studio with a Foba studio stand. Beat the you-know-what out of the Calumet the other place I worked at had. Dean
    dphphoto

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin