Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,010   Posts: 1,524,616   Online: 1045

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Capocheny
    Michael,

My apologies... I didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Good luck on your get-together. We had one out here in Vancouver several months back and it was great to meet a few of the other shooters.

Cheers
    Not a problem, but why don't you start another thread about Per's workshop. I'm sure there are many in your neck of the woods who could make it easier than I could. I'm drooling with envy. I’ve heard so many good things about his workshop’s.

Michael

Shooter
    Large Format
    Michael,

Thanks... We did start another thread under the Workshop forum... but only after I interjected in the middle of your thread. That's why I felt the need to apologize to you.

Well, you'd be more than welcome to hop on that ole jet plane and come on out for a visit. WestJet usually has pretty reasonable prices!

Have you looked through Per's website... incredible images on there!

If only I were 10% as competent at LF photography as he is!!!

Cheers

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sorry about planing this during peoples vacations. Maybe we can do this again later in the year.

I have one taker on the ride in my truck, one left.

Michael
    Last edited by m. dowdall; 06-07-2006 at 07:22 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: speeling

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Directions

I will be emailing the directions to every one early next week. Please make sure you have your email address in your profile or PM it to me.

Michael

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sorry for not emailing the directions as I promised. I want to confirm with the owner that he will be there next Saturday and have been unable to contact him by phone. I would hate to lead every one there to find a "Gone Fishing" sign on the door. Because of this I will be going out to the wrecking yard this afternoon to try and speak with the owner. When I've got an answer, I'll post here and mail out the directions.

Michael

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hi every one. I just got back from talking to the owner of the yard, he's OK with us going there this coming Saturday. I just sent out the directions to the wrecking yard to all who asked for them. If I missed any one please let me know.

Michael

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Hi Michael
    It looks like Laura and I will be coming so please send the Instructions on how to get to this place to me.
    thanks for organizing this , should be fun
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by m. dowdall
    Hi every one. I just got back from talking to the owner of the yard, he's OK with us going there this coming Saturday. I just sent out the directions to the wrecking yard to all who asked for them. If I missed any one please let me know.

Michael

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Quick question, is it ok to bring Barney or will there be some gaurd dogs on site that will eat him for lunch?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie
    Quick question, is it ok to bring Barney or will there be some gaurd dogs on site that will eat him for lunch?
    Bob

Since we will be ariving there in the morning that would be for breakfast.

No there are no guard dogs but the owner has a dog about the size of Barney the Wonder Puppy. She didn’t have the best personality in dealing with people and I doubt it would be any better with other dogs on her territory. I didn't see this dog when I was there today, she was very old the last time I saw her. She might not be there any more. I don't know if bringing Barney is a good idea. The yard is in the country and surrounded by a forest. He would have to be on a leash the whole time to be safe.

Michael

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    How many people will be meeting up at Warden Subway station? Wouldn't want to leave any one behind. I will be driving a white Ford pickup truck with a cap on the back.

Michael

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin