I am cross posting my own question from the "other" forum coz I got no responses there, I should have just posted here in the 1st place... anyways here are some questions:
I just got my wista DX (?), (the one with back and front swing & tilt), I dont have a users manual for it. I have few questions.
1. How do I set the back in portrait mode ? Does not look like I have a revolving back like my toyo 45. Does it even support portrait mode ? how easy is it to do this on the field with out messing with screws.
2. the lens board is not snug, when I change the T value or speed the lens board moves slightly, does this mean that there will be light leaks ? How easy is it to change lens boards. I tried to slide the brass clips but the are screwed on tight, do I need to use a pair of pliers to loosen the screws to change lens ?
3. what do you do for level? use a bubble level from home depot ? My toyo came with built in levels.
4. I am hoping that this will take the Fuji quickload and polaroid 545 holders. Does it ?
5. Any user manul howto etc on any website ?
I like this camera, will be primarily using it on hikes coz its light weight. I dont care for geared movements (toyo had all gears & scales). Over all very happy with what I have. But I would like to be able to switch between 210 and 150 lenes easily without having to unscrew stuff.
Thanks for your help.