Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,479   Posts: 1,597,658   Online: 1197

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    The Wehman is built like a tank, OTOH your 360 lens won't even beginto stress the Canham. I have beensuinga Canham 57 Traditional for many years and every once in a while mount a 300 5.6 Apo symmar on the camera. Works fine although most of the time the beast lens stays inthe studio and the 300 Fuji A is in the field.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kjsphoto
    ...I just want to make sure that what ever direction I go the camera will support the lenses I use. The biggest lens I have is a Rodenstock 360 f6.8 huge peice of glass. I love the Canham but the Wehman just looks like it is built like a tank.
    Kev
    The Canham will handle much larger glass than that. I have a 480mm (and a 1000mm) and the Canham handles the weight fine. You can tilt the standard forward and it will lock in place and not creep on you.

-R

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The same is true for the Wehman.
    However, I would not attempt to mount a really heavy lens on either camera at full bellows extension without a tripod under the lens.
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin