Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,903   Posts: 1,584,563   Online: 1034

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Wollensak 18" f10 Process Velostigmat

I have had this process lens for quite some time, and have finally got round to mounting it on a lens board to use on my 8x10. Looks to have ample coverage, and was wondering what would be the maximum format it would cover when focussed at infinity.

I tried a searching the main sources but can only find information on the 16", 19" and 25" versions. It has a maximum aperture of f10 and stops down to f128. It is a mounted in a brass barrel and looks identical to the lens pictured at http://www.cameraeccentric.com/html/...t/process.html

My guess it should cover 11x14 maybe more, anyone have more info on this lens?

Mike

Shooter
    Large Format
    I have the 19 inch F/10 and it easily covers 11x14. I haven't used it often at infinity, but as a studio lens it is very nice :-)

Tom

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin