Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,231   Posts: 1,532,862   Online: 999

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    They're your parts and you should do with them what you wish, but I will offer a suggestion. My last box full of parts, along with a small assortment sent to me by an ebay seller who couldn't sell them, were donated to Fred Lustig, in Reno. The last of the old time Graflex repairmen. Fred also has the last remaining original Graflex parts inventory. Some of these parts are running out and pattern pieces are needed for reproduction. A worthwhile thing to think about. It made me feel good to get that phone call from Fred, offering his most sincere thanks.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by RichSBV
    If you did happen to ain a hord of cams, Super or Pacemaker, I would greatly asppreciate the oportunity to either buy or borrown any of htem. I try to collect accurate scans of these for access to those who want to make their own, and I'm in need of a few myself ;-) Thanks...
    I have cams P6, P7. P10, P11, and P31 I can scan at 2400 dpi or loan you for a scan.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Jim, a scan would be great. When I scanned mine, I placed them next to a precision ruler, the small six inch metal kind with both mm and inch scales. This allows almost exact size comparisons, or at least helps ;-) I also found it nice to have them in order of lens length. Either way, I can cut & paste once I have an image if needed.

Thanks!
    Rich...

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Graflex Part

Hey there!

I'm searching for the bottom half of a Graflex 3-cell Flash gun. I have a 2-Cell that I want to convert. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Jesse

Shooter
    Holga
    Images

Shutter Release Cable

Do you have one?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin