Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,042   Posts: 1,560,760   Online: 1104

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not too bad--I use the big Lowepro Supertrekker on my back, with the tripod in one hand and the D2x (increasingly, I rely on this for very-low-light metering) in the other.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    I was wading at the top of a twenty foot high falls, not but ankle deep, when I ventured close to the edge to take a meter reading the dreaded moss on the rocks was just to slippery and over I went.

I slid feet first and when I hit the pool I never touched the bottom, not a scratch just pissed off and a wet light meter. My 11x14 was parked about five foot away when I took the unexpected plunge.

I now always wear felt soles when monkeying around falls and what have you, I realize it could have been real ugly, as I was at a pretty remote spot.

Mike

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin