Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,656   Online: 769

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Woodney View Post
    I had a look at the listing. Looks pretty good...especially with 6 lenses! The Symmar convertibles are older, of course. I have a 210/370 like the one listed...mine is from 1955 but it's in great shape. I would guess that the entire set will go for around 700 euros. Not bad I think. Plus you can sell one of the 90mmm Supere Angulons and get some money back. I am sorta keeping my eye open for one.

Phil
    Hmm thats what I thought. Way over my budget so Im not gonna be able to sell you at 90mm super angulon.
    Cheers
    Søren
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

Søren Nielsen
    Denmark

Shooter
    Large Format
    Good, Cheap, Large Format is an oxymoron. I will tell you how we do it we, work our asses off at 2 or 3 jobs including selling photography in order to pay for good gear. It isn't cheap.
    DIGITAL IS FOR THOSE AFRAID OF THE DARK.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by raucousimages View Post
    Good, Cheap, Large Format is an oxymoron. I will tell you how we do it we, work our asses off at 2 or 3 jobs including selling photography in order to pay for good gear. It isn't cheap.
    Wasn't that supposed to be a secret?
    I think you are absolutely right, its not cheap.
    BTW Can anybody help me with the Plaubel models? How do I know if A PecoX/YZZ or universal Y/ZXX is 4X5"(9X12) or 5X7"(13X18)
    Cheers
    Søren
    Last edited by Soeren; 09-26-2006 at 01:21 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: adding question
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

Søren Nielsen
    Denmark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mine is a Peco Universal III. I don't know what the Peco indicates, but there are also Peco Profias, Peco Juniors, etc. Mine has both the 4x5 (9x12cm) and 5x7 (13x18cm.) backs. I've also seen an 8x10 (20x24 cm.) back for it. I believe the various Universal model numbers indicate the age and the movements. Higher number is newer, I think. You will need to ask the seller what the size is on the particular camera you are interested in. There are a couple on ebay Germany now. If I were you I'd have a look at the one ending in 3 days. O wait until a 5x7 comes up for sale. There are often 1 or 2 listed. Like I mentioned earlier, they are heavy but well built. I carried mine to the States in August. Naturally I broke both my 4x5 and 5x7 ground glasses upon arrival.

Phil

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin