Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,930   Posts: 1,556,883   Online: 906

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Check out STV/ITV NOW!!!!!

Charlie Waite is singing the praises of LF on TV NOW!!!

Lachlan

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks for passing this along. I can't see the show, but Charlie Waite is without a doubt one of the best in the business.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague View Post
    Thanks for passing this along. I can't see the show, but Charlie Waite is without a doubt one of the best in the business.
    The program is called 'Seeing Scotland' and is presented by Charlie Waite - if you have Sky you can see it anywhere in the UK.

Fascinating program - even has a segment on using 8x10 Polaroid :o

Next week's program will feature Laurie Campbell.

Lachlan
    Last edited by Lachlan Young; 10-01-2006 at 12:16 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Is this show available on the web??
    Kerik Kouklis
    Platinum/Gum/Collodion
    www.kerik.com
    2014 Workshop Schedule Online

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague View Post
    What! You can't get any Scottish TV in Hawaii? It's now off my list of places to beachcomb during my retirement. So all you've got is great weather, scenery, beaches and surf. How can you continue to bear to live there?

pentaxuser

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser View Post
    What! You can't get any Scottish TV in Hawaii? It's now off my list of places to beachcomb during my retirement. So all you've got is great weather, scenery, beaches and surf. How can you continue to bear to live there?

pentaxuser
    I don't even watch American TV. I guess if you are hooked on Coronation Street, you wouldn't feel at home here.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

The girls in Hawaii have better tans than the ones in Scotland. Certainly that more than makes up for the nonavailability of Scottish television when considering a retirement home

....of course the haggus vs.poi issue would be a more legitimate concern!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John Kasaian View Post
    ....of course the haggus vs.poi issue would be a more legitimate concern!
    I don't think that would be much of a concern, since poi is actually quite bland in taste - kimchee on the other hand..... is a different story, of course it isn't Hawaii, but there are a lot of Koreans here.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin