Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,533   Posts: 1,544,005   Online: 1029

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

What ever happened to Metered Light Meters?

I never could get through to them, then I received an email that new one's were coming out and I had to wait for the "fresh" one's. I finally got real and bought a backup Luna Pro F and the attachment for spot on eBeg. Got a nice deal and the meter is really quite nice. It's bigger than some 35mm cameras though.

Curt

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    "Metered Light" is a very small company. I know they had difficulty keeping up with production for a while, but the last I knew they were back toshipping orders. I should see one of the designers/owners at the end of the month and if so, will find out the latest and post it.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Films NOT Dead - Just getting fixed![/FONT]

Images
    Their website is down, but with luck it may be up some time soon. You can still call them or email them. 415.452.9923 or meteredlight@yahoo.com. As noted, it is a small company and when someone in the company has a family issue or emergency, it can shut the place down. I know that there is some talk about the future of MetroLux. However, Pocket Spot is well, last I heard. I don't know if they have stock, but there have been a few for the patient and persistant.
    Watch for Loose Gravel

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin