Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,121   Online: 935

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format
    I found out from some folks on LF Forum who have had prior dealings with him that he is not a reputable person. I am trying to get Ebay involved and will contact the postal people. He is pretty mentally imbalanced from what he writes in his emails...both to me and to others.

To top it off his boards do not fit from what others have said.

Anyone have a source for Wisner boards other than Richard Ritter? Not that I have a problem with R.Ritter. I would llke to have a choice if possible.
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billschwab View Post
    Want me to pay him a "visit"?

B.
    I think you ment to say:

"Youse wants me to pay him a 'visit', boss?"

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'll be back in Detroit next month...Ain't nothing I can't fix. Besides. I'll still have my badge and gun 'till January 26th...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Good lord, we've turned into the APUG Mafia??
    So who's Tony Soprano around here then? Sean?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Damn, I must be I lucky. I got a lensboard from him a few weeks back... And it fits the camera.Looks rough, but does what it`s supposed to do.
    Amund

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have an order for three boards in with him now. I guess I'll see how it goes. I paid through Paypal via credit card, so I'll be keeping a sharp on the calendar.

Thanks for the warning. Sounded too good to be true, but who knows, it could work out fine, right [said while get on knees and clasping hands]?

Anyone know anyone who comes even close in price? I've gotten a bit tired of my tempered hardboard ghetto boards on my nice old cameras, and don't have the room or patience to start making my own nice ones.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCamera View Post
    Good lord, we've turned into the APUG Mafia??
    So who's Tony Soprano around here then? Sean?
    APUG mafia in action:
    "Vinnie and me, we don't wants to hurt you, we just wants to take yer picture."

"Hey! That's a Leica youse just mishandled. Don't make me take a picture of you with my Holga!"
    B & D
    Rochester, NY
    ========================
    Quiquid Latine dictum sit altum viditur

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromo33333 View Post
    APUG mafia in action:
    "Vinnie and me, we don't wants to hurt you, we just wants to take yer picture."

"Hey! That's a Leica youse just mishandled. Don't make me take a picture of you with my Holga!"
    Do we rob banks with 12 gauge 4x5 speed graflexs?
    -Karl Blessing
    Karl Blessing.com
    The Bokeh
    Color Film always existed. It's just the world was always black and white till recently.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I hope it works out for you Donald. It isn't the money, but the principle of the thing.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I read the guys entire feedback history ( % wise he doesn't have that many negatives )

The guy does not seem like someone to intentionally scam someone, but rather has two major flaws for a seller.

1) Prompt shipping or shipping pratices (either forgets to ship, or procrastinates and so forth)
    2) Poor communication skills, based on feedback even positive ones, communications is lacking either in response time, or even in acknowledgement.

Also judging on feedback, does not handle criticism well, usually if someone complains bout an item not as described, the most common retort is "high maintanance buyer"
    -Karl Blessing
    Karl Blessing.com
    The Bokeh
    Color Film always existed. It's just the world was always black and white till recently.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin