Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,754   Online: 941

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hi,

i bought a 4x5 shen hao field camera last year. I wanted a camera that i could take with me into the field. But i did not want to pay $3000 for a camera. Sure the linhof (i had a tech iii) is smoother with operating but it is 1 kilo heavier and had much les movements (the V has more..)

So i bought the shen hao, which has a lot of movements for a very cheap price. besides that you know only after some time if it fits you, so when buying a 3k equipment and finding out after a year that it is not what you want, you will be pulling your hairs out...

Besides when you buy a cheaper camera, you have more left for the lenses, which are the most important after all.

Enjoy!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Campbell
    How come everyone is responding to a question asked in 2002? If he hasn't bought his camera by now, some 4 years after he posted the question, he's probably not going to buy it at all.
    Nothing wrong with replying to old threads. New folks come along with the same questions.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin