Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,654   Posts: 1,481,341   Online: 1041

Images
    Does anyone have hands-on experience with the Zone VI Ultralight 8x10 from Calumet? Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jmcd @ Oct 19 2002, 12:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Does anyone have hands-on experience with the Zone VI Ultralight 8x10 from Calumet? Thanks.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
    I&#39;d be interested as well. I&#39;ll be in the market for an 8x10 (hopefully in a few months if the house sells&#33. Being in New Zealand there is not much to choose from. The main camera shop in Auckland only carries Sinar and ZoneVI. They have the Zone VI 8x10, and although I can pick up something cheap on ebay, I like the local support I would get buying a camera in town. Plus I worry about purchasing from ebay or another used source and being in New Zealand. I wouldn&#39;t be able to really view what I get, shipping regular from the US can take up to 6 weeks and ithe cost is astronomical, etc. I have heard ZoneVI cameras used to have issues but the new ones are a rock.

I&#39;m also considering that I might just have to time a visit home to the U.S. with purchasing my 8x10 outfit. This way I could hit some of the major, used retailers and save a lot of money.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin