Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,627   Online: 1118

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Large Format
    You are right George the "factor" input applied to all the functions of the meter. If you sold it, what did you get?

</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jorge @ Dec 8 2002, 05:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>You are right George the "factor" input &nbsp;applied to all the functions of the meter. If you sold it, what did you get?</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
    330 &#036;, sold after 2 years. Not bad, I bought it for about 480&#036;.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Brian

I have not used this meter but I have a friend who has, in fact I have the meter in my home as I write, just to have a look at it for my current spot meter is getting old and I am thinking of buying the Adorama meter. I can tell you with certainty that the Adorama meter is a Soligor with the Adorama name plate on the side. I have used a Soligor analog spot meter for over 20 years without any problems so I would be happy to recommend the Adorama meter.
    "Digital circuits are made from analogue parts"
    Fourtune Cookie-Brooklyn May 2006

Images
    Thanks for the info Less. I am going to grab an audorama one, I can always return it if I don&#39;t like it.I&#39;ll keep you posted.

Brian
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (George @ Dec 8 2002, 01:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Another wrong construction was the Luna Pro F (Gossen) which is leaking slight current even when switched off... After a month of no use the battery is flat - but there they acknowledged it instead of hiding it.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
    Interesting&#33; I found this problem with the Luna Pro recently. I tracked down the problem to an electrolytic short through the circuite board. I solved the problem (I think) by replacing the uninsulated cell lead from the cell housing to the board, with an insulated one. No more leakage in four months now. The story has more details I will share if desired.

Truly, dr bob.
    I love the smell of fixer in the morning. It smells like...creativity!
    Truly, dr bob.

FWIW, I&#39;m happy with my bulletproof Weston Ranger 9, modified to use silver buttons&#33; If you can find one, Quality Light Metric in Hollywood could probably do the converson. Good Luck&#33;

dr bob, I solved the problem with the Luna Pro with a small switch put on the side of the meter. It interrupts one battery lead... No more problems after, except for the tarnished Gossen name...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin