Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,495   Posts: 1,543,019   Online: 772

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you happen to luck on to an old graphic arts copy camera, either horizontal or vertical, these can be adapted for enlarging. I'm thinking the smaller vertical type would be easier to handle, having a smaller footprint. Often the copyboard would have a transparency unit under the copy mat, uncovered you could make a print on fast paper with no modifications to the camera, simply place the negative-which could be up to 16x20 size- onto the copy board and put the print paper on the vacuum back inside the camera and expose it. I used to use these for a living so I can attest to the ease of use. Many of these were autofocus design and most have a ground glass you can drop into the place of the vacuum board for critical focussing.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Wow check out the link provided above. The cameras this guy has made up in the bush land of Ontario is amazing! While not the easiest to use I'm sure, it goes to show what a true craftsman can do, both mechanically and photographically.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin