Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,520   Posts: 1,543,795   Online: 778

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jorge @ Mar 4 2003, 06:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You know what the funny thing is? Every time I mention it to a LF photographer, I get a blank stare...and they go right away to do it, then they tell me, why didnt I think of that? </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    You mean like I look right now?

Shooter
    Large Format
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SteveGangi @ Mar 4 2003, 07:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jorge @ Mar 4 2003, 06:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You know what the funny thing is? Every time I mention it to a LF photographer, I get a blank stare...and they go right away to do it, then they tell me, why didnt I think of that? </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    You mean like I look right now? </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    Actually you look pretty good on the avatar Steve, nice camera. Looks like the little sister to my Korona 12x20.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks there. That&#39;s my 8x10 Seneca Improved. It is fitted with a 12 inch Commercial Ektar. The camera was listed as a fixer-upper, but all it really lacked was a knob for rise and fall. Some pennies, solder, and 1/4 inch nut wer used to create a new knob. I&#39;m still debating whether I want to paint the lensboard black.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin