Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,471   Posts: 1,570,922   Online: 822

Shooter
    Multi Format

Sinar Shutter : Manual???

got one of these:

and am quite hesitant to start jacking with it... just don't want to force any delicate innards... anyone out there willing to give me some pointers???

(like - how the heck do I operate the dam thing!?)

Muchos Garcias.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    While I'm at it, do you know how I should interface NON DB lenses w. this thing?? I'm assuming I should just set the aperture and leave the shutter alone?

... or do I leave the Sinar shutter open, and just use the lens as usu. ? um...

ponderisms...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    http://www.cameraeccentric.com/html/...inarcopal.html

Its pretty much just a large press-shutter, just set the speed and fire it. Do you have the cable release? It wont work with a regular one. If your lens has its own shutter I would use that shutter instead due to the risk of vibrations from the large Sinar shutter.

Store it set at 8 seconds and open.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Danke schon Marcus.

Yep.. have the cables... for it.
    As for the shutter... I guess I'll have to give the beasty a try and see what comes of it!

Again, thank you!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin