Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,523,981   Online: 841

Thread: FINALLY

...and just when I was about to splurge on a Canham. Which, actually, I still might do. But anyway...

Now that I have an up and running B&J 5x7, I am wondering about a fresnel for it. Every time I have obtained a fresnel for an LF camera, there happened to be one made specifically for it or it came installed.

Is this the kind of thing that is easy to do myself? Is it the kind of thing I can just cut down from a larger one and tape to the inside of the GG or something? I am worried about plane of focus first, then fit, then pretty (since it's a pretty beat up B&J anyway).

Thanks for whatever you can offer.

dgh
    David G Hall

Rumour is I intend to remember to go to the office supply place and buy some sort of plastic desk frensel. I've been told they are about 12x12" and can be cut down to size. Of course I keep forgetting.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin