Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,174   Online: 815

Thread: IMAGON

Shooter
    Multi Format

IMAGON

Revisiting the Rodenstock Imagon...

Sinar Norma 13x18 cm, Imagon 250 mm + H=9,5 disc full open (t= 4 sec.), APX 100 13x18 cm reversal processed (on of the last sheets!), in the studio with ARRILIGHT tungsten, scanned on a Epson.
    I should do this more often...

Philippe
    Last edited by Philippe-Georges; 03-02-2008 at 08:43 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "...If you can not stand the rustle of the leafs, then do not go in to the woods..."
    (freely translated quote by Guido Gezelle)

PS: English is only my third language, please do forgive me my sloppy grammar...

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    A beautiful portrait, Philippe! The Imagon is a lovely lens; I've been neglecting mine, but had it out not long ago for an image af an old friend's little girls. I put those H-stop discs away, and much prefer using conventional f/stops. This one's at f/11, if I remember right...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thegirls500hi.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    i just got one of these lenses in 300mm. any tips would be great. do you all have more photos?

eddie
    photoshop is somewhere you go to buy photo equipment.

lens photos here

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie gunks View Post
    i just got one of these lenses in 300mm. any tips would be great. do you all have more photos?

eddie
    Here is one, in colour (Fujichrome Provia 13x18 cm), the same lens and disc as the first one, but with flashlight.
    Last edited by Philippe-Georges; 03-02-2008 at 08:43 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "...If you can not stand the rustle of the leafs, then do not go in to the woods..."
    (freely translated quote by Guido Gezelle)

PS: English is only my third language, please do forgive me my sloppy grammar...

Shooter
    Large Format
    what a great portrait!
    it reminds me of a portrait taken
    of my great uncle's wife way back when ..

john

ps. you should do this more often

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin