Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,636   Online: 871

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the info guys. Looks like it isn't that costly to develop as the drums and motors are pretty cheap on eBay. I was hoping it'd be expensive so I'd have one more reason to put off getting into 8X10.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by John Kasaian View Post
    I find that with B&W temperature isn't all that critical (within limitations of course! Disregard if you live in Greenland or the Kalihari!) What is important is that all your dev, stop and fixer be the same temperature, so all my stock solutions live together in brown glass jugs until use. Even if I use a water stop, I'll temper it by keeping it in a jug along side the rest of the chemicals.
    It works for me anyway.
    Ilford has a neat chart posted on their site in the basic film developing guide that gives an idea of temperature compensations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin