Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,254   Online: 835

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DBP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The 405, which won't fit under a spring back (I've tried), and of course won't fit on a Graflex back without some sort of modification or adapter. Is there a later model that will fit in a spring back?

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by DBP View Post
    The 405, which won't fit under a spring back (I've tried), and of course won't fit on a Graflex back without some sort of modification or adapter. Is there a later model that will fit in a spring back?

Sorry, I got mixed up. I thought you were mabmam. It would help if we understood which back he is refering to. I was as u me ing he meant the 545.

Shooter
    35mm
    I was thinking about the most recent (and I believe more commonly available currently) back, which is the 545 as far as I know.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that

- Mabman
    i can't wait to take a picture of my thumb with this beautiful camera.

- phirehouse, after buying a camera in the classifieds

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by mabman View Post
    I was thinking about the most recent (and I believe more commonly available currently) back, which is the 545 as far as I know.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that

- Mabman
    In that case it will work with any camera that will take a 4x5 film holder, Graflock or not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin