Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,973   Posts: 1,523,590   Online: 902

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Light leaks!!!

EricR,

You have probably long since solved your problem, but I have found that simple gaffer's tape both works to block the light and doesn't interfere with the folds of the bellows when you put in in the corners.

Nice avatar.

dgh
    David G Hall

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Tom - Might be. The only problem is that it is pretty thick. The weight might throw off the shutter speed. Or the thickness might cause a jam.

Or it might work....

Who knows....

I would be laothe to experiment on a Leica though. Sort of up there "Faberge' Egg Tossing Contests".
    Official Photo.net Villain
    ----------------------
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]DaVinci never wrote an artist's statement...[/FONT]

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Go to Lowe's or Home Depot and get some liquid rubber in a tube. It'll be in the same section as the epoxy glues. Just a little pin head sized dab will plug the leak and never come off. Flexible, too. I've also used it to repair the hinges on my old Kodak wooden film holders.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin