Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,291   Posts: 1,535,438   Online: 826

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Bertilsson View Post
    Just laminate it. That's what I did. I have JBrunner's arguably handsome face in plastic.
    Not the first time I have been laminated, but I'm more often shellacked.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by argus View Post
    Thanks for showing us, Jason.

Actually I like my current Quickdisc better, because you can also critically focus on it. With your version, that will be a bit more difficult, but maybe a hint for further improvement?

G
    I think I will work on a redo of the target, improved for focus, with a round, and a sqaure one, for individual preference.
    Thank you for the input.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Sorry for resuscitate this old topic but today i see your interesting video about this argument but after download the pdf i can't see anything because appear the message: Pdf document is damaged.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My wife is now concern as to why I'm carrying a mans picture in my wallet......

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm having the same issue as alessandro2011: the pdf is broken. May we have another serving (no bacon necessary)?
    website | Flickr
    "Embrace the negative with absolution, your final positive reward." --IQ, "The Province," Frequency

Shooter
    35mm
    Yes, people have been having issues with the file. I'll try to reload it.

Shooter
    8x10 Format

EZ View

Just thought I'd add a bit to the discussion.

We recently (2009) purchased the last remaining inventory of LF Deardorff & Sons, Inc. Included amid the thousands of parts we bought were a whole case of bellows exposure calculators called "EZ-View." They're brand new in the plastic case. If any of you are looking for them, look on eBay at our store.

Thanks,

Barry C. Cochran
    LF Deardorff & Sons, Inc.
    eBay seller: Attrevida

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I haven't read all the threads but since I would rather not do the math especially when out. I took a small retractable tape measure and did the math for each of my three lenses and marked the exposure factors with a different color for each lens with a permanent marker. I just measure from the lens to the film plane and see what the adjustment is. I keep the tape connected to the strap of my lightmeter. The tape measure is about 2"x2" very cheap in your favorite hardware store.

http://www.jeffreyglasser.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin