Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,298   Online: 914

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi Justin !
    No, I've seen my friend on Tuesday night, and no, the camera was not retrieved.
    The car insurance (it was a corporate car) paid a very small part of the price (way less than a quarter...) but he has not got his property back.
    They only stole the camera. So he may had been followed and tracked. If this is true, the camera won't show soon or will be tampered to show another serial than the one we look for.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I’m sorry to hear this. Needless to say I hope the camera turns up undamaged.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would also suggest that your friend starts monitoring Craigslist, if it operates in your country.
    "If I'm a rebel sanctioned by society, encouraged by my parents, and cheered on by Hallmark, what is left to rebel against?"
    Hal Niedzviecki

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Too many rotten scumbags in he world. Vigilante justice!!!

You can kiss this camera good bye. About four years ago I had all my photography gear and darkroom equipment stolen, including my 8x10 Canham. Luckily my insurance company replaced everything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin