Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,256   Online: 733

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb View Post
    Very neat indeed. It looks like it's got a rangefinder and shoots Fuji instant pack film. With a 105mm lens, I assume that's the 3x4" film, rather than the 4x5".
    It does have a rangefinder, in a very clear & bright viewfinder. It takes the "regular" size FP series film (not 4x5.) It's quite big, but not very heavy due to its mostly plastic construction (it does feel sturdy, however.)

The shutter speeds go from B to 1/500, and f-stops from 5.6 to 64 (!) Apparently there was an accessory thermometer that would attach to it, but I think it would be hard to find now (the camera originally wasn't made in large numbers.)
    Those who know, shoot film

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh great, now I want one.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin