Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,350   Online: 1060

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Should someone be still interested in this format and camera, I have added some remarks on my website:

Chamonix 5×8″ – 2 years (and several hundred exposures) later

(and yes, I personally am still interested ).

Jiri
    Jiri Vasina
    www.vasina.net

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by sdphoto View Post
    After reading all the posts in various forums, the impression is that _bay is the only outlet for Chamonix. If that is not the case, I would rather deal directly with the company. There doesn't appear to be a website, which would make things much easier to understand.

Steve
    Sorry - but you've been misinformed. As Barry S mentions in his post, the eBay site is not an authorized Chamonix dealer.

I belive you have Hugo's email address and someone has provided the web address for Chamonix, if not, here it is again: http://www.chamonixviewcamera.com

Hugo Zhang's email: hugoz_2000@yahoo.com

The vast majority of us Chamonix owners have nothing but praise for this company as well as our correspondences and dealings with Hugo. Hugo has always been responsive.

Remember, Chamonix is a very small company. They're doing the best they can to respond to the demand for their cameras.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin