Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,542   Online: 1028

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I thought I would post a link to this camera (no lens boards, lenses, or film holders) on ebay. I found it while looking for a 4x5 field camera for myself. Looks to be quite a good deal for under $100 (pre-shipping) from a seller with over 2000 positive feedbacks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2946172538

note: if this sort of post is frowned upon, just let me know. I just thought someone working in 5x7 or wanting to work in 5x7 could snatch it right up.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The Seneca line of cameras are very nice and a deal at the price especially as it comes with a couple of lens boards! I have the 8x10 variant

I would be tempted but my wife would give me extreme agrevation if I got yet another 5x7.

- Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That is a nice deal, I too have the 8x10 version/variant, and already have an Eastman 5x7.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have the 11x14 Inmproved. Are the 8x10 and 5x7 lensboards as tough to find? I've made several of my own, but it would be nice to find a source for original boards.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The lens boards show up from time to time on EBay. Not by brand name always, but if the dimensions are right then who cares anyway.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin