Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,504   Posts: 1,597,903   Online: 1205

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yup, that's the one. Dangit! Now I've got work to do. Thanx ;p
    Thank you.
    -CW

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Jim,
    Outstanding!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Richard

Why are there no speaker jacks on a stereo camera?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jim: As always your work Inspires me a lot , those lens are all great But that Cooke sure does give you the detail of what your shooting, But all of those shots are very good
    and I know deep down your darn happy with those lens you, have obtained for your own use : Happy Holidays
    Lauren MacIntosh
    When one's life Ends, then one becomes Life's history !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Jim, neat to see the different lens with same subject.

Between the two, I liked the P and S everytime.

Of course if I had that Cooke, the other two would never get out of the bag.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Jim,
    Thanks for another great photo post. I really liked the shot of Mr. Jolson's '33 Cadillac. Even beyond his time here, we can still enjoy it. If I ever find myself out toward the west coast again, I'll be sure to set aside a day in Reno for this pitstop.
    Looking at the shots you captured, I find myself leaning toward the look of the Pinkham & Smith over the Struss almost every time. Soft focus and out of focus add an artistic view I like in stills. The shots represented by the Cooke have so much detail, I admit that I find myself curiously looking at the front of my under-used camera and thinking how it could appreciate the ability to snap up that much detail from such a lens.
    Happy holidays.
    Chris
    Last edited by cdholden; 12-24-2008 at 11:59 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I like mostly the Struss, but the P&S is also very nice, it has those round kinda bokeh reflections, which sometimes are good, sometimes are distracting.
    The '21 Copper Rolls Royce Struss is the one I liked the most, it really struck me, but the P&S is also kinda interesting, after looking for a while at the P&S and the Str. the Cooke looks kinda uninteresting. Great work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin