Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,962   Posts: 1,523,147   Online: 965

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jonw View Post
    Can anyone recommend someone in the US who does this type of cleaning? I have a nice 210mm Graphic Kowa lens which has this problem on the interior of its cells. If you do, any clue as to the cost for this work? Thanks. Jon
    SK GRIMES does it very good, as I was told, AND they are an APUG sponsor and by this merit the priority...
    BTW, I think that when this kind of question is coming up, one should consult the sponsor list first "...you scratch my back, I scratch yours...".

I hope that I did not offend somebody by stating this, but sponsoring is important for this marvellous forum to exist and an economic reality for the sponsors...

Philippe
    "...If you can not stand the rustle of the leafs, then do not go in to the woods..."
    (freely translated quote by Guido Gezelle)

PS: English is only my third language, please do forgive me my sloppy grammar...

Harrogate, People's Republic of Yorkshire
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Does anyone know a company who can be trusted to do this work in the UK.

I have the same problem.

thanks

Steve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin