Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,878   Posts: 1,520,367   Online: 1172

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My daughter turned 5 months yesterday. I too find it hard to find the time to pick up a camera, let alone do teh developing. But, I do now have a great subject for when I do find time, and I have rediscovered the joy of c41 (great latitiude and someone else does the developing). I also hold out the hope that some day photography is a hobby we can share - I have a camera or two she can use.

Shooter
    Multi Format

You are busy, but this is a very creative time.

Dear Stephane, I too have large format cameras (plus tons of other formats) and found myself at home with kids for half a week for many years. my wife and I shared the childcare - three days a week each, (sundays all together) and instead of getting frustrated about not being able to do this or that project, I just shot everything around me. I got so much stuff I wrote a book on the subject.
    Don't give up, get lots of great shots of them, -I found medium format the best compromise. Great quality, easy and versatile.
    Andrew.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Brim View Post
    I'm having a horrible time justifying keeping the Speed Graphic and other related gear. I've been going back and forth for about a week on it. The skinny, really, is this.
    I think you're nuts but if you decide you've had enough, consider giving it a new home with someone who is eccentric and masochistic enough to put it to good use.

(I'd totally Weegee out with a nice press camera like that... just sayin')

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin