Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,769   Posts: 1,484,215   Online: 928

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi !
    Have a look at the following web page :
    http://www.galerie-photo.com/develop...lan-films.html
    I wrote that summary. Unfortunately it is in French but Google could be helpful here.
    Feel free to ask questions if you had to.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I would agree with the Jobo tanks. I used the 25 series then updated to the 3000 series. The ease of loading 4x5 and 8x10 into these tanks is great. The processing is always uniform and easy to do with the lift. The cost is the draw back and you can only use them on the cpp2 processor. The auction site has these both all the time. You made the right call with enlarger do the same with your tanks and processor. Working in daylight with door open a fresh air is also more fun.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I use a small 2500 series Jobo tank and a 2509N reel, not on a roller base but with inversion agitation. Used this way the tank uses about 1400 ml. Compared to a Combiplan, the 2509N reel is much easier to load, the Jobo tank doesn't leak and it's much faster to fill and empty.

Just a tank and a reel doesn't cost that much, and you don't need a processor.

Trond

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin