Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,220   Posts: 1,532,312   Online: 924

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    KEH sells a lot of used stuff. The holes can be for anything. From some older shutters to the latest. So they tell you the size of the hole. You'll really appreciate this when looking for a board to mount those less common shutters.

New boards are bored for one of the common modern sizes or blank [no hole].

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant View Post
    Brad, the Synchro Compur shutters were made in many sizes I have a 00 and a 0, the Synchro just indicates the flash sync.

Ian

Yes. I fully realize this. Thus, the mild qualifier, "normally", in my statement. Still, you are right, I probably should not have added that laast sentence at all as it is based entirely upon my subjective experience and could be quite mis-leading. Thanks for clarifying.
    Last edited by BradS; 02-15-2009 at 02:50 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typos.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin