Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,917   Posts: 1,556,410   Online: 1152

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hmmm, Hi Curt. That $66 sounds familiar. Glad you got it! I'm sure you'll produce some wonderful images with it. BTW (since this thread is at least momentarily resurrected) what kind of 11x14 are you shooting with?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am completing my camera build right now. Think Ebony in terms of basic design. I am making my own film holders also following the ANSI dimensions very closely. I have the hundred plus steps and procedures plus tooling done and have a holder made. Think traditional design, double sided wood holder. The camera and holders are are an extremely complicated design / build. I started the camera last April and it looks like I will be making film holders in the early summer. It is taking longer but I knew that going into this. The camera is made from Rosewood and Aluminum with manufacturing documentation. Not the home center aluminum. The hardware fasteners are stainless steel. The Ilex lens is going to be perfect for it. I have Artars also and others but this lens fits my needs better.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am not sure I put a picture up on the holder. This is the prototype, notice there is no rib lock and the interior guides are not black. I plan to change the slide handle design and the final wood will be mahogany. Please note: I am not a film holder manufacturer and for those who ask I will not make them to sell. My focus is on creating images! Thank you for asking about the camera.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice work, Curt. Thanks for the pic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin