Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,747   Posts: 1,515,684   Online: 940

Shooter
    Medium Format

Compendium Linhof TK 45

I'm looking for a Compendium Lens shade for my Linhof TK 45. Is the original Linhof the way to go or are there any options?
    With the Linhof compendium, to control the shutter and aperture do you move the compendium forward, or do you have to take it away?
    And last with what lenses can you use the Linhof compendium with?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I looked for one for several months, mostly on eBay. A caution that I read is to completely understand how it is put together and what parts should be there. Many of the ones for sale are missing parts that you wouldn't know are needed until you tried to use it, long after the seller has disappeared with your money. I never did find one I liked and eventually moved to larger formats.

John Powers

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have a Linhof Technika that I haven't had a chance to really use yet, but I have wondered why I could not get an adapter for the lens so that I could use the Lee compendium hood/filter holder set up that I have for my medium format rig? When I get around to it that is what I intend to try.

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin