Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,688   Posts: 1,548,730   Online: 1252

Shooter
    Medium Format

Lens repair for Premo No2

I have a Pony Premo No2, but need the lens looking at. It fires on 'Instant' but not 'B' or 'T', otherwise fine.

I live in central London. I am sure I have seen a list on this site somewhere!
    Can anybody help please?

Marcus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Your shutter needs a good cleaning, but may respond to a regimen of exercise. Try firing it a few hundred times (not kidding.) I don't remember which shutter is on the Pony Premo #2. It's likely a fairly simple beast, and if you wish to be experimental, you might try flooding it with naptha or electronic switch cleaner - after removing it from the camera. The risk is minimal with these cameras, since the iris blades are metal and not a composit, but the chance of it being truly "fixed" is also minimal. Still, you might get an idea of how badly it's gummed up.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin