Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,269   Posts: 1,534,379   Online: 870

Shooter
    Medium Format

Sinar copal shutter cables...Where?

Hi, I have just taken the plunge and bought a Sinar auto copal shutter but it doesn't come with the cable release. shutter to back cable or sync cable. Any ideas where the best place to get preferably used ones please? and preferably out of your surplus boxes

Cheers Dave in UK

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    You will need a special cable for this one.
    Try:
    www.photal.nl , or send them an email: info@photal.nl

They speak english and are the sales-rep's for Sinar in Holland.

Peter

Shooter
    Medium Format
    These things often show up on the *bay. Try checking the german *bay, where they show up almost every week.
    You definitely do need the shutter release cable and if you will shoot any flash, the sync cable. The shutter to back cable is nice but not neccessary for the shutter to work. (I have one that I will not sell, but what is worse, I cannot find it at the moment, as I forgot when I last used it. )

//Björn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    be sure you are sitting down, like everything Sinar, they're really proud of 'em.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Dave
    all Sinar parts are available from our website www.image2output.com
    we are based in Hatfield just North of London near the M25 and often have used / ex demo parts
    part numbers are helpfull and to identify the parts you need you can download all the manuals from www.image2output-support.com
    also there are the complete spare parts lists
    anything else feel free to contact me direct
    Edwin
    Edwin
    Technical Manager
    Sinar | Foba | Briese

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Edwin, The site was very interesting but I found it very confusing and didn't fine the cables I am after !!!!!! Any clues please?

Cheers Dave

Shooter
    Medium Format
    My browser crashed when trying to load the page with the Sinar parts...
    Again if and when you find out the price for new parts, the going rate for used ones are at a maximum £50 or so. (Which in my mind is ridiculous too.)

//Björn

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin