Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,709   Posts: 1,548,619   Online: 1161

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Very nice Lillian! We should have a celebratory visit soon, it's been a while! Plus I've never seen an 8x10 in person up close before. Maybe when I finish getting my darkroom up and running we could have a dual celebration!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Silber View Post
    Very nice Lillian! We should have a celebratory visit soon, it's been a while! Plus I've never seen an 8x10 in person up close before. Maybe when I finish getting my darkroom up and running we could have a dual celebration!
    Well Justin, someday you come down to san jose and we will take the Deardorff out and you can play to your hearts content.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Silber View Post
    I've got film holders and film ordered, so I hope to be able to use it (rather than just look at it and grin and fiddle with the focusing knobs) in a couple of weeks. Let me know when you have some free time by PM and we'll see what gels. How is your darkroom coming?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin