Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,839   Posts: 1,582,474   Online: 766

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd drill a small hole into the edge of the bushing area to open a passage to the area around the bushing then use a syringe to pump some gorilla glue into the hole. This will only work if the threaded hole in the bushing does not go through the end, otherwise as the gorilla glue expanded on setting it would fill the hole. Maybe if a well greased bolt was threaded in that would solve that problem, allowing removal of the bolt after the curing and leaving an open hole.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Glbeas has a quick solution I think. Since the Gorilla glue is a polyurethane it's going to expand to fill the gaps & it bonds to just about anything.
    I'd get that 1/4" bushing out of there myself & replace it with a brass 3/8 T-nut inserted from the top. rockler tools has the t-nuts available
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin