Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,735   Posts: 1,515,469   Online: 1092

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Narita LF 8x10"; Anyone any Background?

I picked it up today (WOEHOEWWWWWW) and when searching for the brand I don't find much besides 1 for sale about a year ago. It's a "Narita" with a 30cm Voightlander f4,5.
    Does anyone know something about their background? I don't even know how old it is (although I might be able to figure that out).
    The last photo is one with his tiny bit smaller brother, a "Naert", but the shutter is completely gone from that one and so is the bellow. He's a lot older too. Unfortunately not really usable in this state. The first one however is in perfect working order and that makes me very happy
    I am looking forward to some stories!

What a beauty!

Peter Gomena

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    A true beauty !
    Good luck with this studio camera.

Sorry, no data from this side.
    Peter

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanx! I really enjoy looking at them and I'm anxiously waiting till I can use them
    I have some more info now about their approximate dates: The Naert is from around 1900 and the Narita from 1925-1935 somewhere. Such an honour to be able to work with such beautiful grandpa's!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin