Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,984   Posts: 1,633,053   Online: 852

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks guys, I'm very grateful! It is a 6x9 back. The finder says Wideangle Graflek/General Precision. Peter, there is a tripod mount as well on the bottom. I'm thinking something like a grip or something attaches to the front because of the nubs that are sticking out. Maybe I need to look for a grip that might be hiding somewhere in the piles of stuff I have to go through. Mike, I'll take you up on that thousand dollar offer. I'll pay shipping Peter, you're more than happy to outbid Mike Thanks for the link george!
    many thanks people!
    erik

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Send you a PM regards the bid.

If you find a grip to it: there may be a cable release to it too.

Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    da,da,da da you say what!!!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    There's been something of a spate of these Graflex XLSW w/47mm Angulons lately on eBay... try an Advanced Search to see what they've recently sold for. Too, with Extar 100 in 120 coming out in April, might be a good time to get a good price with renewed interest in the format.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    A very similar one w/o the roll film holder sold for $410 a few days back. Fairly sure I've seen these go for not much more than $250-300 in the recent past so this might indeed be an uptick.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks Pupfish, I just got done cleaning it up ready for a sale I hope!
    erik

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin