Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,772   Posts: 1,484,362   Online: 1165

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Help removing grafmatic counter wheel

My grafmatic 4x5" holder disturbs my image area with a wheel leaving numbers of sequence on the negative. I don't need this. How do I remove it the proper way?

Thanks

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    With a hammer.

Okay, I've had my April 1 fun - check out this thread: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum44/3...tml#post378013

Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    i don't remember how i removed mine
    i think i used tin snips and a needle nose pliers
    and carefully removed it ...

john

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    thanks,

so I just screw out the screws on the sides of the grafmatic and open the whole thing and there I'll find a screw to disconnect the wheel?

Shooter
    35mm
    IIRC, there's a few screws around the perimeter of the body you have to remove, and then there's two screws that attach a plastic block that prevents you from removing the drawer from the body. Once you get it apart the disk is held down by a metal strap; you unscrew it, take the disk out, and then put everything back together in reverse order.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Thirsty View Post
    IIRC, there's a few screws around the perimeter of the body you have to remove, and then there's two screws that attach a plastic block that prevents you from removing the drawer from the body. Once you get it apart the disk is held down by a metal strap; you unscrew it, take the disk out, and then put everything back together in reverse order.
    I have now managed to remove it. Wow, Apug rocks, it took me only a few minutes to get useful responses. Thanks a lot!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin