Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,259   Online: 767

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Large Format
    Philip,
    Thanks for the link to John. I will do that.

Jerry

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by RJS View Post
    I purchased new also about the same time. Cost me $650 as I remember, but mine was the 'Expert' model, including case, more rail, bellows etc. They are indeed wonderful machines, but I find the now out- of- production- apparently Arca a little easier to work with.
    Hi !
    I have to disagree.
    Arca Swiss is still in business, has new models coming out. They just moved from Switzerland to France a few km away from their previous location.
    I'm told they will soon have a web site ;-)
    In the mean time look at the Misura ... one of their latest models..
    While I'm at it, I particularly enjoyed the manual to CLA a Norma put on the WEB by Philip !
    I'll thank him a lot for this tremendous job !

RJS

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Philip, that is a wonderful manual. Just reading through it makes me wish I had my old Norma (I know where it is and may try to steal it) so I could CLA it. My only suggestion is MORE PICTURES. I really enjoyed them as they bring back lots of wonderful memories.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin